Tuesday 21 May 2013

 
 
Hello feline friends,
It's me, your friendly feline ghost Fluser.
 
I have been a very happy little camper on my cloud until recently. I couldn't believe my own eyes, and let me tell you my eyesight is really good now, when I saw this black and white furball hanging around my humans place. I know that my human had a very bad time after my departure and it took her days to clean up the mess I had left during my last days on earth. She cleaned up the food and the litter box and then fell into a deep emotional hole humans call depression. Not good and I have been trying to let her know that I am fine and that I feel better now but I do seem to have some communication problems. I had my own problems with adjusting to my situation and that I no longer am able to cuddle with my human, get her to feed me (not that I feel hungry much), demand to be let out. I have to follow rules and regulations and unfortunately that means I have not many opportunities to get in contact with her. Sometimes though I get my astral self back to my house and I so love to scare the shit out of my humans partner. I heard him telling her the other day that he could have sworn he heard me coming down the hallway. Hah, if he only knew!!!
 
Well, from where I am I can watch my human and it did hurt for a while to see her restless and sleepless and spending her time at home with only reading one book after another. I know she loves those books, I had to share the bed with them and I can remember that my human wasn't impressed with me very much, when I figured out how to pull those books out of the bookshelves. She has been reading a lot lately. I guess she is trying to compensate her myselfless life with something that takes her mind of the loss of me. My poor human!
 
Now that she has covered half a year without me she seems to get better, more energetic and active. I noticed that my bowls have been cleaned and put away, some of my really hairy and used mats have been thrown out. She even fed the rest of my dry catfood to some stray outside. BIG MISTAKE!!!
She should have known better that this is a no-no in the world of our feline species. One doesn't feed strays. They stay, they infiltrate, they usurp. They come with the big fat sign "DO NOT FEED!"
But alas, it cannot be helped. My human has a new cat.
Whether it stays or not I cannot say. I have no influence whatsoever now but I hope my human will be alright with her decision. I myself will wail and howl but in the end I will be happy that she is happy.
 
Happy Birthday My Human.

 
 
work colleagues of my human have been treating her well today.
 
Your ghoulish Fluser

No comments:

Post a Comment