Tuesday 17 January 2012

Wednesday is Radio Night...

Hello friends,
my human is such a sweetheart, when she comes home, first thing she offers me is going outside in the front yard. Well she doesn't really trust me so she supervises me most of the time. Sometimes though she leaves me by myself if only for a few minutes to put her bags inside or whatever and then it is like Russian Roulette. Either I am off to check out the neighbourhood or I lay on my little green spot (she calls it lawn) and pretend I am a good boy. She never knows. It all depends on my mood and how bored I have been at home while she was off to work. If I don't want to go outside, and trust me friends, I will tell her loud and clear, she heads straight for the kitchen and serves me up some nice catfood. I promoted her recently to head can opener with two stars. Well, she still has a stellar career in front of her... she will shortly head off to the radio, as she is volunteering at a local radio station, so I will probably curl up and go to sleep again. I have to rest so that I can get up nice and early tomorrow morning (let's say about 4:15am) to keep her on her toes and to get my first serve of the day, meow!!

Your feline Fluser

No comments:

Post a Comment